Our work from home series continues with episode 37 of No Putts Given. On today’s episode we cover:
- 2:15 – PXG slashes the prices on their drivers, making them one of the best values in golf. Ain’t that something?
- 13:21 – Several Japanese domestic market brands have struggled in the North American market, but has Honma finally cracked the code?
- 29:35 – Your favorite golf ball might not be conforming. It might not even be round! Tony shares some surprising findings in this update to the MGS Ball Lab project.
- 51:23 – As more golf courses re-open golf is more popular than ever, but even with all the traffic, are courses making money?
- 1:04:33 – Video games are a great way to pass the time in isolation. After a hiatus, a new golf video game is coming.
Also available on:
and all major podcast apps.